We are proud of our accomplishments. For us, it is a validation that our methods work, in solving our customers’ unique sales and service challenges. For our customers, these are success stories that have definitive impact on their business and their customers, from expanding into new markets, to ways of creating (or re-creating) new methods of reaching their customers; to better tell their stories; and helping building lasting relationships.
- Who: A leading Insurance Brokerage with 120 Brokers in a call center environment
- When: 2009 – 2010
- What: working with subject-matter-experts within the organization, developed the requirements and successfully launched a web-based CRM application, used by all agents to capture new customer information and provide support. This project allowed the creation of more efficient processes within call centre operations to drive sales and customer retention/service of auto/home insurance products. Also, deployed customized call recording and workforce management systems from tier-1 software vendors, and integrated with Avaya/Nortel telephony system, and call centre management software.
- Improve sales/service agents deployment and management to respond to fluctuating customer demand
- Implement brand new Quality Assurance metrics and processes, in order to drive customer retention – tripled the size of the QA team to support growth
- Implement brand new KPIs, and associated reporting, to gauge day-to-day productivity
- Better visibility to customer information, individually and by segments.
- Faster access to front-end financial metrics
- Who: A fortune 500 telecommunications firm with over 600 sales and service representatives in multiple call center locations (internal and outsourced)
- When: 2004 – 2005
- What: Established front-end operations processes and back-end support programs to develop a new Field Sales Channel, to add to the existing web and call centre sales/service operations
- Create a new way to reach prospects, and engage them with localized offerings, delivering over $5 million in recurring revenue in the first year
- Build a strong support mechanism, to make sure that this new channel is integrated into the overall sales and service process; customer experience remains seamless, irregardless of which channel the customer chose to communicate with our client
- Who: One of the largest direct-to-consumer distributors of media products in North America. Offering a wide variety of products including DVD, CD and book club programs across the US and Canada via call centers and on-line
- When: 1999 – 2009
- What: developed logistical requirements, training and coaching plans, including scripting, to successfully launch telesales programs across multiple locations to retain and acquire new customers for CD, DVD and book clubs. This effort resulted in a developed plan to manage multiple outsourced organizations and locations to ensure consistent program management and results. The creation of these processes allowed for the expansion of telesales as an effective channel for the client
- 31% increase in upsells within the first 18 months of
- An average of 46% winback rate over the program’s life cycle
- Optimized training program, resulting in consistent sales and service process throughout distributed organizations
- Increased satisfaction ratings from consumers as a result of efficiencies created within service and quality assurance guidelines